onsdag, marts 03, 2010

Sprechen sie engelsk?

Ja ja, det er jo ikke fordi jeg skal gøre grin - men han får jo nærmest mig til at fremstå som et engelsk-geni ;-)

PS: De kunne da godt lige have en webmaster, som kunne læse det igennem...

Message from Steve

To all our faithful fans out there,
I want to apologize for the cancelled three shows in Denmark and Norway.
Unfortunately, I already had some problems with a severe cold in the beginning of the tour. I has started during the “Art On Ice” event in Swiss St. Moritz where Leo and I had to play acoustic outside in minus 20 degrees.

I can fully understand the disappointment of all the fans that had looked forward to the shows. And, you can believe, also for me it was horrible to make this decision!

After four great shows in Sweden I had to break up the fifth one in Bergen, Norway, after 30 minutes as my vocal chords started hurting really bad. Continue singing would have damaged them maybe for ever.

Yes, even though I don ´t look like it – but I ´m only human either .

At the moment we are checking all possibilities to rescheduled these dates – along with them there might be even more shows!

I also want to thank all the numerous fans that have sent their get well soon wishes. They all have encouraged me a lot and helped me not to be disappointed that much anymore.

See you soon – and then we will rock again!
Steve

Ingen kommentarer: